We’re a trio of thrifty women living in and around Wichita, Kansas. With a combined experience of approximately one gazillion years of bargain hunting, we’re the perfect ladies to bring you the lowdown on the local thrift scene (which–as far as we’re concerned–includes thrift stores, auctions, garage sales, estate sales, flea markets, estate sale stores, curbside rescues, and so much more). We’ll also use this blog to catalog our findings, opine on the wide world of dealmaking, and occasionally vent our stingy spleens.
A few things you might look for in the coming weeks and months:
- A series of “thrift tips” for your next secondhand shopping jaunt
- Thrifting ethics and etiquette
- Why we thrift (and why you should, too)
- Our own thrifting shopping lists
- The upside of buyer’s remorse
- The complicated world of garage sales (how to hold ’em & how to shop at ’em)
…and so much more. We’ll also maintain a Flickr pool. Stay tuned for a few other features (and undoubtedly some design tweaking) over the summer.
You can learn more about the three of us here.